Found this one out today. If you have querySaveDocument code and you have a button of type submit that has an action that saves the document, your querySave code will actually run twice.
I ran into an issue with FontAwesome a few months back, where a NoCache header was being injected at the server and FA was broken for any partial refresh. I convinced the admin to reverse that setting and all was well until last week... We had some users who were not getting any icons to appear. Ever. We tracked it down to a new Windows 10 setting for IE11 which disallows untrusted fonts. Since we do not set security protocols for our users, and there is no chance of ever convincing those admins to change this policy that they explicitly turned on, I had to find a new solution. I did some searching and it turned out to not be too difficult. First, here is the original implementation. The theme: <control> <name>Icon.Search</name> <property mode="override"> <name>tagName</name> <value>i</value> </property> <property mode="concat"> <name>styleClass</name> <value>fa fa-search...
Comments
Post a Comment